Saturday, May 22, 2010

Frustrating couple of weeks !!

The past 2 weeks have been very frustrating for me !!! I took a couple of days off after the mother's day run and then did 2 days of bootcamp. I didn't think it was possible to get any sicker but I did and now I had to take all of last week off. :-( Along with the cold, I ended up with a flare up of arthritis in my right foot. It always turns into a vicious circle when I can't take my meds because I am sick and then I end up with a flare up. :-(
My cold is finally getting better after another round of antibiotics for a sinus infection, so hopefully after getting back on my meds this weekend my foot will get better.
My plan is to return to training on Tues. :-)

It's also going to be a busy week getting ready for the Treasure Island fundraising event on Saturday. We haven't sold as many tickets as we would have liked so if you or any of your friends want a fun night out, we really need your support. :-)
Myself and Heather (one of the other participants) did another interview with Global Morning News so we are hoping that will generate a few more ticket sales.
We have so many great items like a hockey stick used in the olympics and signed by the entire womens hockey team, a washer and dryer set, westjet tickets anywhere westjet flies and tons more.
Only 1 week to spread the word and get your tickets. :-) Thanks to everyone that has already purchased tickets, can't wait to see you at the event.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend !!

No comments:

Post a Comment