Saturday, May 1, 2010

What a day !!!!

Today was a tough day for sure !!! I got hit with a nasty cold on Thursday and it's run me down pretty good. None the less I still worked out Thursday night and today I did my 5km City Run with hubby and his work team. I walked the first km with hubby and the kids and then did my run/walk for the rest of the 5km. Even though I could hardly breath cause my head and sinuses are completely stuffed up, I still managed to finish with my best time yet ! :-) I only wonder how much better I would have done had I felt better ... my new best time is 45.50. 3 minutes faster then the last race I did. Not huge but I'm happy everytime it gets better !
After the race I proceeded to our Saturday morning bootcamp with Kevin and the team. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through but I did. Totally couldn't focus on the exercises we were doing had to keep asking "what are we doing"...sorry Kev !!! Total head fog for sure.

I really need to kick this cold cause I am doing the 10km next sunday in the Mother's Day Run/Walk !!!

Have a good week everyone !!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment