Thursday, September 15, 2011

Continuing my Journey

It's official. I am continuing my journey and I have registered for to complete my second full marathon in Lausanne Switzerland in October 2012. I have so much to catch up on over the last year but I just wanted to share this exciting news. The best part of this continued journey is my sister has decided to join me and share in this exciting experience. Her support means the world to me and so the journey is "Team Jordan". I would love to have others as part of my own personal support team and I have a couple of other people on my radar that are considering it. :-) So if you'd like to be a part of this journey drop me a line. :-) My fundraising page will be up shortly so if you'd like to donate to "Joints in Motion" in support of the Arthritis Society, your support will be greatly appreciated. Again I look forward to sharing this journey with all my readers, supporters, friends and family. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment