Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Getting Started !

Wow, I can't even begin to explain the mixed emotions I am feeling.I started the process about 3 weeks ago gathering information, getting my many questions answered and completing the registration forms. I love to do new things and take on challenges, so I'm excited as things fall into place and the journey begins. But all at the same time I was feeling nervous about telling family and friends, sending out the first emails and setting up my homepage for sponsorship. But it's done now and I'm feeling alittle relieved about that part. There have been a few tears already..lol happy tears of course, as the first donations came into my website, and made things that much more real. Thank you:-)

It is going to be a challenging 11 months of up and downs, hard work and training, I'm excited that you want to be a part of my support team . Wiith your support and encouragement I know I can do this !I want to inspire those around me that are faced with challenges of their own. I want to show that a positive attitude, determination and hard work can make anything possible.

The most important part of Joints in Motion is the fundraising that we do for the Arthritis society. So I'm asking you to please click on the link at the bottom of my blog page and sponsor me with you tax deductible donation to the arthritis society and together we can make difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment