Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jillian Michaels.

So I've started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred...oh my what was I thinking..lol
After 2 workouts I feel like I have been beat up ! I have no doubt that if I can keep up, that woman will have me whipped into shape in no time at all. :-) I have a couple of friends that are going to join me so I don't feel like I'm being beat up alone..bringing in backup..lol I really look forward to the summer and having friends join me in my training, it's always more fun with someone else ! Although my children still make things pretty entertaining when they go with me. Thank you to those of you that emailed with suggestions for the training watches. After a couple of different suggestions I finally made my mind up and so I'm excited for it to arrive next week. :-)
Going to change things up a bit this weekend with some hiking and biking in Banff, can't be any worse then Jillian..lol !!!!
The donations are continuing and that is awesome, thank you so much to my supporters.
I'm eagerly waiting to hear what the total was for the silent auction items!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week !!!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment