Monday, June 22, 2009

Banff

It was a great weekend of camping with Family. The weather was pretty good, a couple of rain showers I could have done without but all in all it was great.
I was alittle afraid of the scale this morning because of the marshmellows..yikes !! But it was good news, I was actually down a lb. I guess that was all the walking and biking we did. Whew..thank god !!! LOL Well lets talk about the biking...that was a bit of an adventure. It's Banff, so you're in the mountains, that means hills, hills and more hills. It doesn't matter where you ride, you go DOWN, you have to come back UP !! And not little hills, we are talking long,steep hills. Thankfully I have a couple of months of training under my belt cause otherwise...I would have never made it..lol My daughter rides behind me and my middle son rides behind my husband, so not only do I have to worry about getting myself up the hill, now I have an extra 40+ lbs behind me. Believe it or not, I actually made it back to camp...lol Let's just say we only did that once though..lol My body wasn't very happy with me the next day so I decided that walking would be alittle less painful. So I guess that's why the couple of marshmellows I consumed didn't stick to my butt..lol

I also decided that Jillian Michaels is a bully..lol I also started the 30 day challenge on the EA Active Sports for the wii, and the trainer on their is so much nicer than Jillian..lol So I guess I will alternate between the 2 otherwise Jillian is going to send my arthritis into overdrive..lol Sorry Jillian !!!

Off to finish up the chores from the camping trip. Thanks for stopping by to have a read. See you again soon.
I'm almost at my goal of 20% of the fundraising by the end of June...Thanks everyone !!!!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment