Monday, June 1, 2009

New Trainers !!

It was a beautiful weekend here in Calgary. Great opportunity to be outside enjoying the warm weather and the sunshine.
I learned this weekend that I have 3 new trainers...yes my children. I said that I was going out for a walk and they wanted to come and so I said "well you have to keep up cause mommy is training". I told them mommy has super fast shoes now but who was I kidding thinking THEY couldn't keep up..lol So the whole family heads out for some training. The kids' ride their bikes and hubby and I are walking/jogging. I have to say it was mostly jogging okay running..lol cause my littlest one kept taking off to far ahead of us on her bike and we would have to catch up to her and once we did catch up to her she would say "we are training"..lol I'm thinking to myself this isn't training, this is boot camp..lol
It was fun and the kids are so excited about "helping" mommy train.

Start of a new month..holy crap that means I'm down to 10 1/2 months to train and fundraise. When I started this whole process I had a year and it sounded so far away ...oiiii time flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment