Saturday, April 17, 2010

A great workout week !!!

Wow ... I think I might actually be starting to get that addicted feeling..lol !! Bootcamp 3x this week plus (2) 6km run/walks and a workout with my personal trainer at the gym. Today was actually with my gym trainer from 9-10am and then bootcamp from 10:30 -11:30am. I was definetly tired by the end of bootcamp. It was kinda cool though, I took my kids with me and they were pretty excited to see what Mommy does when I say I'm going to workout or go to bootcamp. My oldest loved doing all the exercises along side the group. And my dear 4 year old daughter just wants to know why I was the fattest one at bootcamp (her words)..LOL !!
It was a beautiful morning and our Joints in Motion trainer is really awesome. I think it's fantastic he is taking so much of his own time to get us in shape. Thanks Kev !!!
My fundraising is now at 82% which is soo awesome !!! Thanks everyone !!! :-) Well I've been told I can have a rest day on Sunday cause I did so well this week so I'm definietly going to do that.

Tickets are now available for the May 29th fundraiser, it's going to be a great time and would love to see you there !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment