Monday, April 12, 2010

What the heck ....




So bootcamp evaluations were last Thurs and it was alittle tough but not too bad. So I'm alittle shocked on Friday when I can't move my arms and my body is as stiff as a 2x4..lol Could be my lack of workouts while on holidays set me back to sore muscles after a workout??? Was not happy about that all..lol So I decide on Saturday to push myself through the soreness and do a 5km walk/run. It was brutal, my body was not happy at all but I was able to complete it in 49 min (2 minutes slower than my personal best..grrr). So the rest of Sat was a bit of a tough day, not moving around so good. Thankfully Sunday was alittle better, after taking my weekly injection of meds Saturday night and getting a bit of rest. I decided to take Sunday as a rest day since Monday night is bootcamp and I really need to be able to do well.



The upcoming "Treasure Island" event is May 29th. It's going to be a fanatastic evening. Tickets will be available by the end of this week. $60.00 a person for an evening of live Reggae music, some awesome Caribbean tastings (the menu is awesome, stayed tune and I'll give you a sneak peek), and your very own treasure chest to win a door prize. There will be silent and live auctions, as well you can try your luck at the "big treasure chest" ! And don't forget to mingle with the Pirates and show your skill at the limbo contest :-) Only 230 tickets available and 9 Joints in Motion Participants selling tickets so don't miss out !!!

Have a great day and thanks again for all your support !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment