Monday, June 7, 2010

Event Pictures



Thank you to one of the participants we have some awesome pictures of the event. http://flickr.com/gp/ericzchu/0713L9
Here is a sneak peek with the winner of the west jet tickets. Congrats Dee !!!
We still don't have all the numbers in but it looks like after all our expenses as a group we raised about $9500 for the Arthritis Society's Joints in Motion Program. Thank you again to everyone that donated items, bought tickets, attended the event and supported our silent auction, as well as those people that volunteered their time to work the event with us. Again it wouldn't have been a success without you.





An update on my training, well it's pool bound for running for at least 2 weeks. I go for a bone scan on Wed and that will determine how long I am in this air cast for. Thankfully I can still do core and arm work out of the pool and everyone assures me that running in the pool is just as effective so I'm not too worried about the training part. I just hope my foot heals sooner rather than later.

Great news with my fundraising ... I am now at 95% so that is so awesome, I am so excited !!! I have a couple of other donations coming in so I should be completed by July 1 and have my name entered in for the companion tickets to Greece !!!! (I'm thinking I should just enter my sister's name instead of mine cause she's the lucky one..lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment