Sunday, September 26, 2010

only 4 weeks !! :-s

Oh my goodness ... only 4 weeks to go !!!! Being sick for the past 3 weeks has taken toll on my training. I've only been able to do light workouts and no long walks. Today wasn't the longest I've done in 3 weeks and that was 10km. It turns out I've been fighting a chest and sinus infection for 3 weeks so no wonder I've felt so horrible. I was glad I could do 10k today but I really was hoping for more. Now that I am on antibiotics I'm hoping this week of training will be
better.
Thankfully my chiropractor lives across the street so I got to have a house call for my hip today after my 10k, cause along with everything else I am dealing with, that has been giving me grief too. I'm starting to think my body is trying to tell me something ... something like "what are you thinking doing 42k..lol"

Onwards we go for the next 4 weeks!!! Ughhh I really feel sick to my stomach thinking about it only being that far away ..lol !!

Let the countdown begin !!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment