Wednesday, September 1, 2010

No Bootcamp !!!

Well it appears that I won't be incorporating bootcamp into my training. The constant impact on my foot is too much. We are going to come up with a plan for core training that doesn't involve my feet ..lol
I can't believe it's only 2 months away .. yikes !!! We will see how my next 6 weeks go and then decide if I will be able to finish the marathon walking it only or if I will have to give in to the 10k . My heart is still set on the Marathon so I'm relying on my positivity to pull it all together as planned.
Some encouraging words from a friend today in an email she sent :
So shitty about your foot :( you have worked so hard towards this. Regardless, you have done fantastic and completely transformed yourself, so remember that there still has been some huge payoffs! Every little set back you have is just "the old you" trying to win you back and take you down. Don't let it win.

Thanks ... it meant alot !!!Thanks to everyone for your continued support !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment