Friday, September 10, 2010

tick tock ....

And the clock is ticking... I can't believe it's only 6 weeks to go. I have to say I am freaking out a bit. I've just been hit with a nasty cold which has once again slowed me down a bit. Still not doing bootcamp, just focusing on some core exercises and my walking, walking and more walking.
I was thinking that I probably need to go and buy a new pair shoes to alternate with the ones I have now so they are ready to carry me across the finish line ..lol (I really wish someone was going to be there to carry me across ... lol)
We got some bad news that our trainer that is working with us right now isn't going to be going to Greece with us, so that's kind of a bummer. It would have been nice to have someone there that's done this journey with us and knows our strengths and weaknesses. I really hope we get to meet the trainer that's going to be there before we go.

Well we will see how my cold is on Sunday that will determine how far my long walk will be. I forsure think I can do at 10k even feeling like crap .. :-S I will let you know how that goes.

Have a great weekend everyone and once again your support is awesome !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment