Saturday, February 11, 2012

Slow Week

Well it's been a bit of a slow week around my walking. I really needed to give my hip a bit of a rest so I've only done 3km so far. Friday I hopped on the treadmill and the rest of the week I was able to do a bit of core work. Holy man I can feel the abs! The 3k felt pretty good, so I will proceed with my Sunday walk. I have a feeling it might be a chilly one since we are heading out at 8:00am. I'm headed to my sister's so really want to get a walk in before I do, so 8am it is! :-) I am also going to be meeting up with a company called simplyforlife.com They are going to set our family up with meal plans for more healthy eating, so we are pretty excited about that. It's a 12 week program so that should give me a jump start into things. Although I have been walking my butt off and watching what I eat the scale still isn't moving. That is a bit frustrating for sure. A friend and I are weighing in together once a week hoping this will help keep us both on track as well. Enjoy the rest of the weekend I will let you know how my early morning walk goes! :-S Thankfully it's with Toccoa so committing to meet her will make it easier to drag my butt out of bed by 7!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment