Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Calgary Half Coming Up!

Wow, I can't believe the Calgary Half is just around the corner! It's still undecided if I will be able to walk it or not. I'm still doing physio and I just started some laser treatments. I think even if I am able to walk it it's going to be a tough one since I haven't walked a single km since the begining of April! :-(  I see my Dr. today so we will see what his take on the situation is. We were away for a few days and the rest, sitting by the pool definitely helped and I'm hoping if I limit the walking on it before now and the 27th, it will be enough! I was able to do a bit on the stationary bike on Monday, so that to is an improvement from a couple of weeks ago when I couldn't even do that!! Let's cross our fingers and toes because I really want to be able to do the half with my team mate Tracy, especially since it's her first half marathon!!! 
Congrats to Heather, her brother Jon and our friend Tanner for finishing the Vancouver marathon May 6th, Great Job!!

Have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment