Saturday, May 26, 2012

Help me Reach $500 this weekend!

Less than 24hrs to go and we will be standing at the start line ready to walk the half marathon. :-)

The Arthritis Society is one of the charities of choice for the Calgary Marathon so please donate to my fundraising page in support of this event! My goal is to raise $500 this weekend towards my fundraising.  So please help me by clicking here and making a donation in support of my half marathon tomorrow. Any amount is greatly appreciated, all the $5.00 and $10.00 add up! Grab a group of friends or co workers and make a group donation.

I truly appreciate any support you can give and thank you for supporting me in my personal fight with Arthritis, as well as my daughter and my sister who are very dear to me and are also fighting this disease.

Thank you again for any support you can give! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment