Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dam Hip !!

So after 2 chiropractor appointments my hip is feeling a bit better. I was still able to keep up with my walking this week with my new Joints in Motion Teamie !! I wasn't able to meet my goal of 35km this week but I didn't want to push myself too much especially when my 10km walk is tomorrow (sunday Nov 15) . I contemplated switching to the 5km route but I really want to do the 10km, hoping that it will push me to the next level where I can walk 10km once a week after this. (I know..me and my expectations..lol) It's going to be a great walk and hopefully my 11 other team mates won't have to listen to me whine every step of the way about my hip..lol !!!
We have decided on a team color of yellow since it's a healing color, I was wondering if I should just dress up in a banana suit...LOL !!!!

I will post tomorrow and let you know how the 10 km Jingle Bell Walk was !!! :-)

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

Fundraising is at 51% wooohoooo !!! Only 49% to go !!!! Thanks everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahaha! I would LOVE to see you in a banana suit! lol Good luck tomorrow!! I will be rooting for you! You CAN do it!

    ReplyDelete