Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eat Think and Act like an athlete

Those are the words of our head Joints in Motion Trainer. It's kinda weird for me since I feel like I have been at this forever now. For everything that I have been doing for the last 10 months and really feels like nothing compared to what I am going to be doing now until Oct.

I am registered for a 5km run in March as a part of the Golden Shamrocks and then my husband and I are registered for another one May 1st with a team from his work. Should be fun !!!
I will now be meeting with a nutritionalist next week so hopefully that will help with the weight loss end of things.

It was a good workout this morning, I am supposed to be starting a "beginner" run program which is run 1 minute and walk 1 minute but since I have already been doing this for awhile I was happy when I could do run for 5 min and walk for 2 min for 4 sets. Almost 3km in total.
I was able to run at 6.5 km an hour comfortably. I then did some arms and core workout, my new found love for the exercise ball ...lol

Have a great week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment