Sunday, February 7, 2010

Good Work Out Week !!

It was a busy week. I worked out everyday except for Thurs. Today was
especially a crazy day, I did swimming in the morning which involved 21 laps (so that's what Pat told me cause I seriously lost count..lol) and then a deep water work out.
And then I met up with Kelsy (she's another great work out friend, one of the one's I can't keep up with..lol)at the gym for an hour and half work out. My body is a bit tired ..okay who am I kidding.. lol it's very tired. :-S Tomorrow might have to be a rest day but we will see how I feel in the morning.

Our meeting for Joints in Motion was good. I think we will have a few people on board to do an awesome fundraising event, hopefully in early May. We also met the guy (Kevin Smith) who is going to be our head trainer for Joints in Motion now. The great part is, he is going to Athens too. He is going to provide group training once a week in his studio http://www.bodybefit.com for all the Joints in Motion participants. It was a great turnout at the meeting and there are alot of people interested in supporting the Arthritis Society so that is great news !!!! There was a guest speaker there that was telling her story as a previous Joints in Motion Participant and she says that it completely changes your life to hear everyone's stories, make new friendships and support and amazing cause. I'm so excited to be a part of it. Anyone else wanna join me ?!? :-)

Have a great week !!!!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment