Wednesday, February 24, 2010

False sense ....

Wow that was a bit of an eye opener..lol !!! I decide to use my treadmill at home today instead of going to the gym cause I have a few other things to get done. Well apparently my treadmill is older and you actually have to work alittle harder then you do on the NEW ones at the gym..lol
I tried to do my walk 2min and run 5min on my treadmill ... hahaha ya not so much. So I decided to do as I was told and start with the walk 1 run 1. I happy that I could do that for a full 30 minutes rather than just the 6 sets I was supposed to. So as much as I would like to think I am at the run 5min point in the 10 week running program, if it's outside or on my older treadmill I'm pretty sure that's not the case..lol

I really hate starting at the begining when I feel like I have been doing this forever. Just have to keep focused and do as I'm told..lol (I'm so not a good rule follower..lol)

I am still looking for donations to my fundraising goal so please invite your family and friends to sponsor my journey. There is a contest out right now for the participants and it's whoever can complete their fundraising by July 1 gets entered into a draw for a free ticket to Athens. That means a friend or family could win that free trip if my name is drawn. ...And just maybe you will be the lucky one that I pick :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment