Sunday, November 6, 2011

Video on Facebook

For those who don't belong to my facebook group "Jody's Journey to fight Arthritis" I wanted to share with you a response I received. I posted the video from the forum onto the group and received many supportive comments which was great because I was scared to death to post the video. There was one comment however that made me smile, sit back in my chair and reminded me exactly why I am on this journey. This was her comment
I am so very humbled after listening to you! I have been feeling sorry for myself because of my RA, but after listening to you talk I have a complete different outlook. Thank you!!!!!!
At first it was a bit of mixed emotions reading it as it is a girl I went to school with and graduated with. Someone that was there that very day I experienced my first symptoms and here we are 21 years later and she is diagnosed with Rhumatoid Arthritis. I was sad at first knowing the challenges she maybe experiencing but as I read on I felt a sense of excitement that she was thanking me because so much of my journey is be an inspiration to people and today that has happened and for that, I am happy. So after chatting a bit more with this person I am so excited of the possible outcome from this one comment!!! BUT ... It's a surprise for now ... After my own challenges the past couple of months it is just the boost I needed to remind me why I am on this journey to fight arthritis and to continue on this road ! If I had any doubts about doing this again, they are all gone now because of one comment. So it's my turn to say "Thank you"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment