Saturday, December 19, 2009

A New Week !!!

I know I know I'm alittle slow at the blogging. It has been a bit of a rough week and I'm anxious for a new week for sure. Although with the business of Christmas, will this coming week be much better?!? I hope so !!!! I did my swimming on Monday and then I had my dental surgery, so the rest of the week has been spent recooperating from that. Weight loss should be good this week since I can't eat much until the stitches come out. I seriously am tired of bananas..lol ! I don't think gaining weight over Christmas will be an issue since chewing is kinda off limits for a month. I guess it will be mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce for supper...lol ! Oh and I guess pumpkin pie is mushy..lol !
Sunday (tomorrow) I meet with my trainer, she's going to set up my program for me, and then I have my last swimming lesson after that. I have to say swimming at the gym I just joined is awesome. On Monday I had the whole pool to myself and I did 45 minutes of laps. I am excited to do the yoga classes and get started on the program my trainer sets up for me.
I'll let you know how my last swim lesson (comedy act) goes tomorrow !! lol !!!

Cheers !
http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment