Friday, December 4, 2009

Back Indoors !!!

So it's back inside to the treadmill !!! For now anyway, it's Calgary how long will it last that I have to stay inside to walk !?! Only until the next chinook, which after today, I really hope is soon. So I think my body is healed so I can resume my walking !!! After yet another injury (a fall on a slippery sidewalk and a banged up leg this past weekend), I think I am ready to get back on track !! I was away on the weekend and happy to report that I was able to get some walking in (before I got hurt, thankfully). It was a tad chilly and I was frozen afterwards but I'm happy that I did it. And thankfully, even being away, I was able to maintain my weight and not gain anything cause there really was alot of sitting around!!!! lol!! I have to say though, thinking about all my friends scrapbooking without me while I walked and froze was not a good motivator to do 10km...lol !!!

I was very excited to get an email last week from an old friend that I haven't talk to for awhile. It was really great to hear that she's been following my blog and hear her words of encouragement ! Thanks Tracy !!!

I also got some disappointing news this week...an email from our coordinator for the Joints in Motion Team has moved on to other opportunties. I do wish him the best but will miss him for sure !!! Still trying to convince him that he should should join the Greece Team though...he was a there for the start of my journey and I think it would be great to have him there at the finish too !! He wants to do a marathon so I really hope he picks the Greece Team !!! I did tell him it would score some brownie points for the girlfriend if he said they were going to Greece..what do you think ?!? lol !!!

Off to swimming this Sunday !!! With swim cap and goggles in hand, I hope it makes things a bit more tolerable, although those 2 things don't stop me from ingesting half the pool...lol !!!! A good picture though I'm sure !! LOL !!!

Thanks again everyone for your continued support, my goal is to reach 55% before the end of the year !!! Everyone is gonna love getting my Christmas Card asking for money...lol !!!!

Have a good weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment