Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Holidays !!!

This will probably be my last post until after Christmas, it's just way to busy to find time to get on the computer. It has been a new week ... a week of trying new things !!! Sunday I met with my trainer at the gym and we went through some drill exercises, she's wants to see what I can and can't do ! Let's just say..push ups still aren't my strong suit..lol ! There are some really cool machines at the gym, so it should be a good place to kick my training into high gear since I'm approaching the 10 month mark to be ready for Greece !! I also tried out one of the group classes on Sunday, called "Beat it". It should have been called "Beat Me"..lol , It was a very fast kick boxing class. Not only did I suck at the coordination part (there's a surprise..lol) but my joints definetly didn't like the jumping around. I had to see the Chiropractor this morning cause I popped the rib out in my back and holy crap my knee was sore. So it was back to the pool where I know I can't get quite as hurt. So tonight was a water workout at the gym. It was good, nothing like any other water workout I've ever done. This one involved weights in the water and alot of fast laps. You don't think you are working any muscles when you are in the water but holy moly when you get out you can sure feel it. I have to say though, the water workouts are my favorite. I'm not a swimmer and I hate putting my face in the water, but my body does much better in the water. So it will be off to the pool on Wed again.

Happy Holidays to Everyone !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment