Saturday, January 9, 2010

Loving the Gym !

I have to say I'm really liking the gym ! So ya I had to sign a 3 year contract to get the reduced monthly rate, but I think that after training for my marathon I might be addicted to exercise ! LOL ! How funny is that..me addicted to exercise, I can't say that I'm there yet though ! LOL !!
I convinced hubby to join so today was his first day. It was kinda cool to work out together and have the extra support ! Since I work for the gym now, the kids get to go to the daycare for free while we work out !! It's been a week with lots of cardio, the treadmill, the bike, the eliptical and this funky machine called the wave. It works the heck out of your thighs and butt !!
Monday I meet with my trainer, it's an hour in the pool for her aqua fit class then an hour of gym work out !!! :-S

So I need some fundraising ideas.. anyone have some creative ones ???? 47% to go !!!!
Check out the countdown to the marathon at the bottom of the blog page !!!!

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ! Check with ya in a few days !!!

Cheers !

No comments:

Post a Comment