Monday, January 25, 2010

Things to Think about ????

So there is a 10km run in Vancouver in May which I'm thinking I might register for. I need
a small goal to work towards cause the big goal in October is overwhelming me a bit and kinda
freaking me out ! :-S My husband has also informed me that the runners in his office want him and I to register for either a 5km ,10km or 1/2 marathon run as well, here in Calgary.
My Athens partner, Pat attended a webinar about the Athens marathon and was informed that the course is only going to be open for 6 hours. (I think that's when I got alittle freaked out..lol)
Everyday I am at the gym either doing stuff on my own, attending a class or with my trainer but
I just don't feel like it's enough. Most times I am only doing an hour workout but I would like to push myself to do longer. But the truth is... it is sooo boring !! lol !!! I can't get into the zone where I just don't want to stop.... HELP !!!

I am attending a meeting next week, we are going to discuss some fundraising ideas. I will be posting a small fundraiser online in a couple of days so stay tuned !!! It's going to be our "survivor" fundraiser !!!

Enjoy your day !!!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment