Monday, January 18, 2010

Yoga Class !!!

Wow, that was an enlightening experience. My very first yoga class. I left the house at 6:15pm, my plan was to take the hour yoga class from 6:45 to 7:45 and then do the aqua fit class from 8:00 to 9:00 ! hahaha ... yoga is way harder than I expected to it to be and thankfully the aqua class didn't have enough people so I didn't have to go. I honestly don't know that I could have done both classes back to back. Besides that my body is still alittle sore from my trainer work out on Friday, I was completely exhausted after yoga.
I really didn't think it was possible to break a sweat doing yoga..hahaha I was wrong..LOL !! So granted it was "hot" yoga but still, it was hard work. None the less I think I might actually like yoga !

A busy week ahead with work, meeting with my trainer and keeping up with my workouts !!! :-)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment