Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year !!!

Holy Moly... it's actually 2010 and this is the year I am going to participate in my first marathon in Athens Greece in Oct !!! Only 10 months to complete my fundraising and training !!!

There is no sign of Christmas in our house, everything packed away for another year and I am proud to say, no sign of Christmas on my waistline..lol !! It has been great working out at the gym over the holidays, checking out the group fitness programs and getting into the groove. I love the eliptical ... I progressed from 10 laps around the 400 m track in 40 minutes to 10 laps in 30 minutes !!! And of course the pool, the reason why I joined the gym is awesome too !! Most times I have the pool all to myself, so no one to laugh at my swimming technique..lol
Today was my first official workout with my trainer, can't wait to see what she has in store for next week..lol !!! It's going to be a busy week, the kids' activities starting back up, starting my new job at the gym and getting into a weekly routine of workouts !! Piece of cake right?!?

Thanks again to all my blog readers and supporters !!! Only 47% left to fundraise, so I encourage you to invite your family and friends to follow my journey and support an amazing cause !!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment