Thursday, January 12, 2012

Finish what I started ...yesterday!

So yesterday morning I have this plan, a plan that Murphy and I will walk to the mailboxes for the mail (which is about 1km). I knew it was cold but I bundled up, drop the kids off at the bus and continue to the mailboxes. Ya not so much, we got to the corner and Murphy started lifting his feet and whining ..HE'S COLD!! Ok I was cold too but I was like Murphy needs a walk I will suck it up!LOL!! Well if it's too cold for him then I guess it was too cold for me! So we waited until the afternoon when it warmed up and we walked around the acreage. This way the yorkies can walk with us because I'm not ready to walk all 3 dogs at once on leashes..lol!! So we did about 2km yesterday. So this morning I have the same plan. Drop the kids off at the bus and walk to the mailboxes. So off we go! It's a beautiful morning and not too cold, only about -8. So we get to the mailboxes and I decide that we will walk past the mailboxes for a bit and get the mail on the way back. YAY for us ... we walked 5.6km this morning. :-) It took alittle longer than I would have liked but Murphy is still learning to walk on a leash! My left arm is getting a good workout at the same time cause I'm constantly pulling him back to walk beside me ..lol! So it was a good morning. My feet are alittle sore, apparently I need to build the skin back up on them ... no more pedicures..lol!!! It's time to start the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred AGAIN!! Remember how well that went for me last time I tried it..lol!! I hope this time is better. :-) I'm posting a fundraising event on the Arth-Kickers fundraising page. Check it out! Enjoy the rest of the day !!

No comments:

Post a Comment