Monday, January 9, 2012

Officially a Team of 5! :-)

Her registration is in and Toccoa Charles has joined the arthkickers. I will be adding her bio to the arthkickers.com website soon so you can read all about her. Toccoa and I were neighbors for 3 years in Calgary and their family was one of the reasons we were sad to leave the cul da sac. But it's all good, we still get to see them and now she's going to be a part of the team. She has gotten to know me and my health issues and it means alot that she wants to be a support and raise money for an amazing cause. Not only is she doing this to support me but she also has family members that have been diagnosed with arthritis. So welcome to the team Toccoa and it's going to be an adventure you won't forget. So the arthkickers is asking for your support as our team fundraising goal is $34,000. We definietly can't pull this off without your support and donations so please help us make a difference. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment