Saturday, September 19, 2009

Bike Ride

Okay so I didn't make my goal last week of 35km ! But I am definietly off to a great start for this week. We did a 10km bike ride this evening with the kids. They so love being involved.
And it's back to "total body workout" on Tues and I am starting my swim program as well this week.
Hopefully the water workout leaves me a little less stiff and sore than the "total body workout"..LOL ! I so have to keep reminding myself that I have arthritis, actually after doing the intense workouts my body is pretty good at reminding me...LOL !
So my goal is to reach my 35km by Sun 27.
A few more donations have come in, that's great news !! So my fundraising is now at 27%

Enjoy the rest of the weekend !!!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment