Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Core Training

Tuesday night was my first class of my "total body workout" which I have incorporated into my training program. It's an hour long class of strength training and it's definietly a work out. :-)

It's awesome cause I can either bike or walk to the class so I can log those KM's into my weekly goal. It's become a balancing act now with all the kid's activities and my training but we are getting into a routine. I have some things planned to kick the fundraising portion into gear as I only have about 6 months to raise 75% of my goal. I am planning a garage sale at the end of the month and I plan to donate a portion of the proceeds towards my goal so I am excited about that !!!! Again I ask for your support and forwarding the link to my sponsorship page !

I am headed out for my walk soon so I will log the KM's later today !

Thanks again everyone !

Okay I did it... I walked 6.34 km / 1.15 hour / 494 calories !!!
Thanks Zuky for all the motivation and the extra little push !! :-)

Only 22km to meet my goal this week !!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment