Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"TBW"

Tuesdays ...my "Total Body Workout" day. I just recovered from last week...oiiii !! Hopefully this week I'm not as sore. I think last week was so brutal because I wasn't able to take my injections for the arthritis for 2 weeks when I was so sick. So no meds in my system + an intense workout = sore sore sore body !!! lol So I was able to do my injection this past weekend so hopefully that will help the soreness factor this week. :-)

I walked to and from "TBW" which is 1.5km each way. So I didn't walk a whole bunch today but
I need to pace myself on "TBW" days !! I did wash all my floors on my hands and knees, that was a workout..does that count ?!?...LOL !!!

17 KM to my goal !!! :-)

Thanks again everyone for checking in to see how I'm doing. :-) Thanks to my awesome cousin that is helping me out with my fundraising goal with some canvassing in her community !!
29% and counting...anyone wanna push me to 30% :-)

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment