Sunday, September 6, 2009

So frustrating .....

So I decide what I am going to do and am excited to have set some small goals and go hard
with my training and WHAMO ! I get struck with a horrible cold and don't have the energy to even climb the stairs. So 2 days of doing nothing, frustrated more than you can imagine and the now the scale goes up by 2 lbs cause I'm not eating properly (hardly at all cause my throat has been to sore) and no exercise.....grrrrr !! Now with being sick I am not able to take some of my medications which sends my arthritis into inflammation mode...grrrrr !!!
Tomorrow is another day right?!? I can work extra hard to still meet my goal of completing 40km before next Friday right?!? Hopefully if I take today and get a bit more rest I can slowly
get back into things tomorrow ! I'm crossing my fingers !!!
Thanks for listening to my little vent..lol ! I guess I will go and read some more of my running book since nothing else seems to be in the cards.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh I hate being sick when I have an agenda...which is always. It is so frustrating! You will be fine...rest up and drink lots of Gatorade...you can buy the 30cal per drink ones at Costco. Do you want to try walking Wednesday morning at say 9:30ish? Or I can go Tuesday night or Thursday night any time. I am rooting for you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete