Friday, September 25, 2009

End of the Week !!!

Woohooo... I made it past the 30% of my fundraising goal..Thanks Donna !!

So it's Friday and I didn't meet my goal AGAIN !!! Alittle closer this week though.
Wednesday I did a walk, only 4km but I made it out. Getting ready for this fundraiser garage sale on the weekend
is keeping me busy. I also joined Weight Watchers this week, so we'll see what I can adjust diet wise that might speed up the weight loss a bit. Although I have changed alot of my eating habits, I still seem to struggle with the weight, so I guess we will see if having a stricter plan to follow will help.

So I set my goal again 35km for the week !!!

I have a challenge... When I finally reach my goal of 35km for the week (hopefully it's this coming week), you or (if you've already donated) you ask a friend or family member to sponsor my journey !! :-) I need my supporters to help keep me motivated so lets do this together !!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

Thanks Everyone !!!
Enjoy your weekend !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment