Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fundraising Garage Sale !!!

Awesome news, I was able to raise $375 to put towards my fundraising goal. $265 from the items I sold plus 2 people that donated directly online !! Also a big thank you to my friend Zuky who donated some pictures to sell as well. Thanks !!! So I am so close to the 40% mark and that is so exciting.
I gathered up the items that didn't sell this weekend and donated them
to Goodwill, so not only was I able to raise money for Joints in Motion, I have a few empty boxes and totes in the garage. Time to start collecting for the Spring Sale..LOL !!!

Now that the garage sale is done, I can refocus and work towards hitting my goal of 35km by the weekend. Remember the challenge... :-)

Not only was my garage sale a fundraiser, but it also reconnected me with a childhood friend who
I haven't seen in almost 17 years. It was awesome chatting with her and finding out that she does triathalons. I know she's going to be a great inspiration and help to my training.

Here's cheers to a new week and LOTS of walking and working out !!!

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment