Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ouch !!!!

Okay so last week after "TBW" I didn't feel too bad. Today, after last nights workout, holy man, my shins and thighs are killing me. It was an effort to go up and down the stairs all day.
I was actually a bit stressed today thinking that I really need to go out tonight and get my walk in but holy crap my legs are WAY to sore !!
Guess What? I did it... thanks Kelsey for getting my butt out there and walking through the pain.
I know I whined a bit...lol and yes my back is still tingling...lol
Next time though could you huff and puff just alittle bit up the hills...lol !!! (even if you fake it...lol) Thanks it was fun, glad I went !

Wed Walk ...6.99 km ...5.2 km/hour... 1 hour & 21 min ...523 calories burned !!!!

Wohooo only 16 km to reach my goal of 35km for the week.

http://arthritis.akaraisin.com/p/jodyjordan.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment